Libraries & Books.
- Monger 3.1.0 is released
- cljs-oops, a native JS object access lib has released 0.2.0.
People are worried about Types. ?
- Google has created a new TCP congestion control algorithm which is pretty neat (and the explanation is very readable). The patch is here, and there will be an ACM Queue article soon.
- Project Jigsaw in JDK 9, another Strange Loop talk
- Clojars is moving to Linode, and needs your help to make sure nothing breaks for you. See the announcement for testing instructions.
- Alexander Yakushev has released ns-graph has released a tool for graphing ns dependencies
Waiting for 1.9
- CLJ-1906: Clojure should make representing iterated api calls easier, more discussion at clojure-dev.
- 7ff4c70: Fix notable conformance in Clojure Spec
- CLJS-1785: Warn on reference to js/foo shadowed by local binding
- CLJS-1775: get with nil returns as if get with 0
- CLJ-787: transient blows up when passed a vector by subvec
- CLJ-2026: Transient exceptions thrown in clojure.spec.test/check