Libraries & Books.
- A new library for managing Permissions
- Arachne Community Update 2
- Tracks is a library from Bryan Maass for declarative data manipulation. That sounds a bit boring, but check out the README, because it can do some pretty cool stuff!
- re-com 1.0.0 is out
- Cortex: A machine learning library for Clojure, has recently been open sourced, with more discussion on the Clojure mailing list
- zprint: A new (alpha) library for reformatting Clojure source code
People are worried about Types. ?
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the REPL, Zach Oakes releases Nightlight.
- Cider 0.14 (Berlin) has been released
Waiting for 1.9.
- The defn podcast interviewed Alex Miller, and scooped some things about Clojure’s development I hadn’t heard before, including that there may be more features coming to Clojure 1.9, and that it is unlikely to be released this year.
- CLJS-1817 fixes a bug in the PersistentHashmap implementation
- ASYNC-159: promise-chan is broken in ClojureScript