The newsletter is a bit late this week, life’s been full of weddings and Christmas preparations. I hope your holiday preparations are going well too.
Libraries & Books.
- The Clojure Standard Library is a new book by Renzo Borgatti and published by Manning. It’s in early access now, and expected to come out in Spring 2018. It looks like a massive but valuable undertaking.
- Continuing this year’s trend of failure/retry handling libraries, comes an entry from Max Penet: Checkmate.
- datalog-rules: Utilities for managing Datalog rulesets from Clojure.
- docker-fixture: Docker containers as clojure.test fixtures [Ed: 😱]
- Martin Klepsch has a new release of Derivatives out. It creates trees of derived values (similar to re-frame), but without a global db state.
People are worried about Types. ?
Juxt XT16 looks like it was a lot of fun.