I’ve started a Facebook page for The REPL. If you’re into that kind of thing, you can check it out. I won’t be offended if you don’t though.
Libraries & Books.
- I’ve mentioned these in previous newsletters, but the author of “Clojure Standard Library” has been publishing related screencasts weekly on different Clojure functions: Clojure Pills.
- sv.system: leverage conventions to structure your component-based Clojure systems
- or you could try compost, a variation on Component (but still compatible with Component)
- graphql-builder: a GraphQL client library for Clojure and ClojureScript. A good example of using cljc to make a highly portable library.
- scrum: State Coordination for Rum
People are worried about Types. ?
- ClojureScript had a bugfix release: 1.9.473
- CLJ-2108: Loading core specs affects startup time
- CLJ-1138: data-reader returning nil causes exception
- CLJ-2066: Reflection on internal classes fails under Java 9
- CLJ-2103: s/coll-of and s/every take a long time to generate if :into is not provided
- There’s too many core.async tickets with recent movement to list, but it sounds like there will be a release soon, so take a look at the list if you have any pet bugs you’re tracking.