- This week I was on the Defn podcast talking about Clojurists Together, this newsletter, and Deps. I had a lot of fun recording it.
- Clojure Design Patterns shows how to take classic design patterns and implement them, mostly with functions.
- A good gotcha to watch out for with parsing in clj-time. The same issue exists in cljs-time too.
Libraries & Books.
- I haven’t fully grasped factfold yet, but it looks like a very powerful state machine/interpreter/modeling layer/state container
People are worried about Types. ?
- Carp is a new typed, compiled lisp for systems level programming (and up)