Libraries & Books.
People are worried about Types. ?
- Union Types with Clojure.Spec, including a macro that does compile time checking that all of the specs are matched on. I’m very excited about the possibilities for this.
- David Nolen’s talk at Papers We Love on Parsing With Derivatives is up on Youtube
- Spec vs types questions on Reddit with some good answers from Alex Miller
- Stuart Halloway on Agility & Robustness from his talk at Strange Loop last week
- Clojure 1.9.0-alpha13 is out
- AOT compilation is coming to Java 9
- In/Clojure 2016, the first Clojure conference in India has a CFP open and tickets available.