Tuesday, 11 April 2017
- Just a short newsletter this week as I’m short on time, preparing for an upcoming talk, and starting a new project at work.
Libraries & Books.
- Unravel is a new Socket REPL with some nice features.
- Joker is a Clojure linter and interpreter written in Go
- After my post last week about predicates returning nil, Alex Miller suggestedopening an issue.
- I opened CLJ-2141 which has become the most voted issue on the Clojure tracker in short time. Alex Miller has done a bunch of good work benchmarking the different options, and come up with an approach.