Long time between drinks for The REPL. There’s been family illness + work stuff that delayed me writing, but it’s back now.
Libraries & Books.
- Matthew Jaoudi mixes up some baking-soda for combining Reagent and Reactstrap
- spec-provider infers a spec based on sample data
- restpect does integration tests for HTTP APIs
- datofu provides common utilities for Datomic
People are worried about Types. ?
- The big Clojure news this week was Clojure 1.9 split spec out into its own library to help Clojure 1.9 move towards production while keeping spec in alpha.
- Much (all?) of Clojure’s infrastructure is now served over HTTPS
- Var serialisation serialises identity, not value
- Techniques for Efficiently Learning Programming Languages
- Making software testing easier with Clojure
- On the judicious use of core.async