- James Reeves continues Advancing Duct
- Robert Herrmann has created a directory of Clojure consultants. He’s also available for hire himself.
- The videos from clojureD 2017 are up.
- David Nolan - Idée Fixe at GOTO Chicago 2017.
- A big discussion on Reddit about Clojure’s future growth
Libraries & Books.
- re-frankenstein is a deviant fork (their words!) of re-frame. It allows you to run re-frame without global state. I’ve been thinking about this a lot, so it’s helpful to see some other ideas.
- Towards Cortex 1.0 (a machine learning toolkit in Clojure)
- You can now use Specter paths with EDN via specter-edn
- CUDA matrices in Clojure with Neanderthal
People are worried about Types. ?
But they’re staying quiet this week.
- Alex Miller has requested comments for var printing, relating to serialisation support for vars in EDN.
- Thomas Heller has a new take on ClojureScript and npm
- CLJ-2075: unroll comparisons to include three arity versions
- Cognitect have a bunch of useful articles about Datomic usage on their support site.
- ClojuTRE 2017 is open for ticket sales and an RFP
- I transcribed Bryan Cantrill talking about integrity at GOTO. I’d strongly encourage you to read it and listen to the whole discussion.