- Hi folks. It’s been a busy few weeks for me. I’ve been building an office in my garage, and am doing the plastering/painting/flooring for it. I’ve got lots to learn there, but I’m really enjoying it. This will be the last edition of The REPL I’ll be sending for a month or so. My wife is having a baby sometime soon, and then I’ll be on paternity leave.
Libraries & Books.
People are worried about Types. ?
- As far as I can tell there were no injuries at the JVM Deathmatch
- Clojure Android activity
- nothing? predicate in Clojure
- CLJS-2148: adds warnings for doing aget on non-arrays. This has been warned about for a long time, so it’s not a big surprise. It’s going to turn up a lot of problems for people, so library maintainers should start running this now so they can start fixing the warnings.
- A related ticket CLJS-2198 adds safe array operations
- Muzzle turns on Do Not Disturb on your Mac when you’re screen-sharing, so that no (potentially embarrassing) notifications show up.