Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- Clojurists Together has the February update out. Bruce Hauman and Lee Hinman have been doing some really great work. We’ve also had a bunch of new signups since the post came out which is also great.
- Mic check from Christophe Grand with what he’s been up to.
- The Lisp Game Jam is on from 20-30 April 2018
- Apropos is a weekly live discussion of Clojure/ClojureScript news with some panelists and then some live coding. Cool idea and format, episode one is out now, give it a watch.
- Redux in 30 lines of ClojureScript
- Oliver Hine goes through the looking graph, exploring GraphQL.
Libraries & Books.
- Matrix is a data flow/spreadsheet like/reactive programming library for ClojureScript, and a port of the Common Lisp library Cells.
- Bruce Hauman released rebel-readline, a terminal readline library for Clojure/ClojureScript, and has integrated it into the most recent release of Figwheel. This work was sponsored by Clojurists Together.
- A collection of Awesome Clojure REPL resources
- While not strictly a Clojure tool, CircleCI has announced end of life for v1.0 at the end of August. I was able to move some Clojure projects to 2.0 a few months ago and it wasn’t too tricky, especially with their Clojure migration guide.
The Bayesian Trap