Libraries & Books.
- denisovans is a library that adapts neanderthal to be a core.matrix backend
- kee-frame - re-frame with batteries included
People are worried about Types. ?
- Raw string literals proposal for Java. I’ve long wished for something like this in Clojure.
- In many ways, React is now a foundation to much of the ClojureScript ecosystem. Here’s a sneak peek of what’s coming after React 16 with improvements for slower network connections and slower devices.
- JDBC Next is a new API being developed to allow asynchronous access to databases
- A very interesting critique of Scala, worth reading to see where Clojure could also improve
- An overview of the nREPL
- depstar is a clj based (clj the tool, not clj the language or clj the file extension) uberjarrer
- object memory meter is a very cool tool that lets you find out how much memory an object/data structure is using.
- Lightning fast testing for ClojureScript React components
- Content defined dependency shading
- TDEPS-9 is a ticket for adding authentication to Maven repositories to tools.deps.alpha
- Robert Stuttaford’s dev diary building a Datomic app for ClojureBridge
- 12 things learned from evangelizing Clojure at work