This week’s newsletter is a bit late because I’ve been working on getting re-frame-10x 0.3.1 out the door. It’s got some very cool new features, check it out if you use re-frame.
Libraries & Books.
- Walkable is a new library that lets you make SQL queries using Datomic pull syntax and define your schema in EDN.
- Schematic is a new library for configuring Components. I’m loving the open source stuff coming out of Walmart Labs.
- Do some fastmath with Java primitives
- tea-time is a new task scheduler library from Kyle Kingsbury, taken from Riemann
People are worried about Types. ?
- Hints about prepl keep dropping
- The new CLJS Shared AOT cache will speed things up compilation times, but before you turn it on, check that your dependencies macro expansions are cachable. This means not reaching out to the environment or ClojureScript build config (other than through Closure defines).